I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 as amended).
The Administrator of Personal Data is the Website Service Provider:
ANFATA GAMES Sp. z o.o. (LLC) with registered office at Mieczysława Karłowicza Street 13/5, 40-145 Katowice, (Poland), KRS: 0000926038, NIP: 6343002125 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “Service Provider”).
II. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- receiving the newsletter (legal basis: Article 6 par.1 point a GDPR),
- performance of the Agreement or taking action at the data subject request before the Agreement conclusion (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- handling claims and complaints (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- conclusion and performance of the Agreement, including the performance of individual services (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- sending to the User the system messages or notifications (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- compiling the statistics related to the User activities on the Website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR),
- inquires responding (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- storing documentation or archiving for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims (Article 6 par.1 point f of the GDPR).
III. HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data directly from the Users.
We may collect personal data indirectly only during Registration – if the Website User sends an invitation to a third party. In this case, the User provides the e-mail address of the person to whom the invitation is then sent. This person should confirm their willingness to register and fill in its personal data.
IV. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR HOW LONG?
- you browse the Website: IP address (for static purposes), cookies. We store data until cookies expire.
- you contact us with the contact form: the data and the IP address you provide We store the data for 36 months or longer if it is necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims.
- you submit a claim or complaint: the data contained in the document. We store data for the period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims. The complaint is processed up to 14 days.
- you order paid Services: data necessary to provide the Service. If it is access to content, we do not process more data than related to the payment process. Payment service is provided by the payment operator. Card data is not processed by the Service Provider. In case of the stationary training services or other services provided outside the Website, we process the data necessary to use the Service. The data is processed for the duration of the Service and after this period for the time necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims – including accounting, legal and IT services.
- you receive the newsletter: e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe the newsletter by clicking unsubscribing directly in each e-mail sent. If you cancel your subscription, we will only process information about when you subscribed the newsletter and when you unsubscribed it (your IP address will be saved in both cases). ATTENTION: The newsletter is not system messages sent by the Service Provider informing about alerts or other important notifications related to the User Service or Services.
- you receive system messages or notifications: username, e-mail address. If the Account is deleted, no notifications and/or system messages will be sent. However, the data will be processed for archiving purposes for a period of up to 36 months or longer (if it is necessary for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims).
- we keep records or archive for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims: data necessary for the process. Removal occurs after the process has been completed.
If we write that we store data for a period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims, we mean a period of time indicated by law as the required term.
V. WHAT NOTIFICATIONS AND SYSTEM MESSAGES DO WE SEND?
The Website may send notifications (so-called web push notifications) if you agree to this from the browser level. In this case, you will receive notifications visible from your device.
The website may send notifications visible after logging in. The user can set the frequency of information sending. Messages can be sent once a day, once a week or can be turned off. By default, notification sending is turned off and the user is asked to select frequency settings.
The Service Provider may send system messages to the User’s e-mail address. These messages are sent if necessary and relate to messages related to the Website.
VII. WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The recipients of data can be only authorised employees of the Service Provider or associates providing services related to customer service or IT support or accounting or legal services.
VII. OUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Every person to whom the data refers has the right of access to the data, rectification, updating, transfer, deletion or restriction of the processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw the consent given at any time (whereby withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal), the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. In order to exercise the rights, an appropriate request should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the Administrator’s address. We will consider your application immediately, though not later than within 1 month of receiving the request from the User. However, if it is not possible to process the request within the indicated time limit, e.g. due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests, we reserve the right to extend the time limit for processing the request, though not longer than 2 months. We will inform you by e-mail about a possible need to extend the deadline for processing your request.
Cookies are transmitted to web browsers and then stored in the device memory and read by the server each time you connect to the website. Cookies do not contain any information enabling third parties to know your personal data or to contact you via e.g. e-mail or phone. We also point out that saving cookies does not allow us nor unauthorised persons to access your private device.
What types of cookies do we process?
- Technical cookies
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google analytical tool that helps the website and application owners understand how the users use them. The tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate reports with statistics of the site use. The data collected does not identify individual users. The main type of cookie used by Google Analytics is “_ga”.
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, the data collected by Google Analytics may also help, with some cookies described above, to display more relevant ads on Google services (e.g. Google search engine) and across the entire network.
Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy protection.
How can I disable cookies?
You decide on the cookies processing by using your browser settings. If you do not want cookies to be processed, you can turn them off (to do this, select the appropriate privacy options in your browser). You can delete cookies from your browser at any time.
Disabling cookies in your web browser may affect the way the Website content is displayed.
X. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
Mailchimp cookies are transmitted to the United States of America (USA) and include: e-mail address, IP address, date and time of each contact related to each opening and clicking an e-mail campaign from a newsletter message. Both the Service Provider and The Rocket Science Group LLC have access to this data.
XI. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
All inquiries regarding the data processing method should be send to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.